Friday 27 July 2007

British Museum and Science Museum

Yesterday we went to two museums. In my opinion this trip was very boring. British Museum is more interesting but I haven't seen things which I'm most interested in. We were walking mostly around Egyptian and Greek . The British Museum is very big so. I wasn't there so bored as in Science Museum. The second is much smaller than the first one. I think I didn't like Science Museum because in fact I'm not interested in technical achievements. All this machines were, of course, made by geniuses and of course very monumental but I wasn't very interested in. Maybe because I'm a girl. Boys like technique more. However the excursion was great and I enjoyed it. When we were going back to Queenswood, the only bad thing was rain but we coped with that.

No comments: